Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Too Cute to be Spooky card


I havent made a card in awhile, but I adore Halloween so I wanted to make a card to celebrate to upcoming event. And yes I am still using the Midnight Madness paper pack from Recollections, I so so so adore this pack. I had this already colored image from Kenny K, and I paired it with a sentiment from Kristal that I embossed in white. I also added white embossing around the edge of the paper. 

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday-sketch
Totally Papercrafts-humor
City Crafter-Halloween
Crafty Calendar-Halloween
Papertake Weekly-two by two (two black pearls, two different patterned papers)

4 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

It is cute! Thank you for joining in our Trick or Treat challenge at CCCB! Good luck!

Olivia said...

How adorable. Thanks for joining us at TPC.

Seafield Jo said...

This is a great card, your colouring is fab.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck.

Jo x

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!