Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Halloween ATC

Challenges:
Craft Room Challenge-atc
The Paper Girls-sew it on
Crafty Calendar-Halloween
Crafty Sentiments-anything goes
City Crafter-Halloween
Pennys Paper-anything but square
Simon Says-use rubber stamp

Oh man I love this paper set. It has a whole page of what looks like skull cameos. I cut one out, then added it and another little witch. I stamped my skull and a Halloween sentiment. The canvas is from 7 Gypsies trading cards, they are already cut to size and sewn together. I added a piece of manila tag to the back for more support and something to write and stamp on. I added a couple of pieces of vintage lace. 



10 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Love how you played with the images at first glance they seem to be 'nice' vintage themes. Closer inspection shows them to be something else! Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

Jessica said...

Normally I'm highly opposed to Halloween motifs, all the green and purple aren't my thing but *this* ATC is stunning enough to make me change my tune. I'm just loving looking at the details you've included in such a tiny piece. Thanks for sharing at Paper Girls!

Diane said...

Must get back into ATC's, use to do alot of swopping !! Love your Halloween one Christina, its always amazing what one can do with such a small piece of card !! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

hugs Diane xx

Jackie said...

I love this ATC, the layering is great! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge DT

Ros Crawford said...

Awesome!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

hazel said...

Brilliant ATCs, thank you for sharing them with us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

Mervi said...

Hi Christina!
Thank you for sharing these fabulous ATC cards at Craft-Room Challenge, welcome again;-))m

cheiron said...

So fun. Love the vintage/distressed look of these. Thanks for playing in the use a RUBBER OR CLEAR STAMP challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

Debi said...

very cool, love the texture and the macabre details :-) thanks for sharing with us at craft Room challenge, Debi x

Paper Panda said...

Fab idea! Thanks for sharing with us Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge!
Mandy x (PPCC DT)