Thursday, October 24, 2013

Letter L plus a window art journal page

The Craft Barn-letter L plus window

The word I chose for letter L was Lilac. I had a die that was for a lilac and leaves. So I made a window and have it coming up into the window. I stamped what I think looks like lilacs at the bottom. I painted everything purple and green. I also stamped this pretty little butterfly fairy stamp I just got from Sweet Stamps. The  big leaf stamps coming from the top of the page are by Martha Stewart. 




4 comments:

Scrapmate said...

The green of your background contrasts beautifully with the lilac.

BJ said...

Lime green and lilac, some of my favourite colours, gorgeous page, delightful window full of the cascading blooms. BJ

carolfromkiwiland said...

Pretty colour combinations and a sweet idea to have the lilacs tumbling out the window.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful !!
Thanks for playing
Izzy