Friday, October 25, 2013

Fairy Tag

Challenges:
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge-buttons and bows
Frosted Designs-Tag! your it
The Cutie Pie Challenge-Cute and tag-tastic
Paper Playtime-ribbon and buttons



My husband got these wooden tags at Goodwill and I just decorated this one. I used some prima fairy rhymes paper. The butterfly fairy is from Sweet Stamps, I just got her the other day. I stamped her twice and cut out the wings on the second one so I could pop them up, then I stickled them. I added the little die cuts and a button then added this gorgeous ribbon that I tied in a bow on the top. 


3 comments:

Gem x said...

Great tag, thanks for entering into the Cutie Pie Challenge. Gem DT xx

Lydia said...

Such a sweet wee tag! I just love Goodwill finds. :) thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

Helen said...

Great tag! Love the glitter you've added.

Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x