Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Jordans Dressy scrapbook page







My niece Jordan lives in dresses and skirts she loves them and hates to wear pants. So I was going through my stash and found these dresses from Dear Lizzy.  Its definitely a hoarded item so I am entering this into the challenge on Loves Rubberstamps. I thought they were perfect for a scrapbook page for her. I did it while she was swimming with her cousins and she fell in love with it when she got home. She wouldnt let me add a picture, she wants a new picture taken in one of her new dresses for the new school year. 
I got some gorgeous vintage lace from Lavish Laces on Etsy yesterday, I added that to a tag that says Center of Attention, its so her lol. I am entering this into the lace challenge at Charisma Cardz. Also there is an old new borrowed or blue challenge at Papertake Weekly, the vintage lace is definitely old and there is blue. So there was a challenge at The Paper Girls to use at least three journaling tags, I normally dont use them, not sure why, I have tons. I used one partway under the photomat and the other two at the top of the page. 

5 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, love your sweet image and pretty colours, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Fabulous scrap page, I love the hoarded dresses, those are adorable!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!

Marcy said...

Great layout! Those dresses are so cute! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

Charity said...

love that I've found another journaling card hoarder! Thanks for linking up with the Paper Girls