Friday, November 29, 2013

2014 Desk Calendar

I wish I could remember where I saw this now. It was a dt project on someones blog but I forgot to write it down. I was so impressed I made one as soon as I saw it. I made my own tags because I didnt have any big enough. I just used some chipboard from some packaging. I did a ribbon at the bottom so it wouldnt slide apart too much and then some netting covered in lace at the top to hold it together.The papers are prima This is one of my Christmas gifts this year. This one is for my cousins desk. 





Challenges:

5 comments:

Céline said...

love the idea
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful
Thanks for sharing with us at crafty sentiments
Hugs Kelly

Anonymous said...

stunning work! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

Lydia said...

Such a lovely project! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful, Christi! Your cousin is sure to love this gift. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!