Tuesday, November 19, 2013

2013's First Christmas Page

I got the new Teresa Collins Santas List 12x12 pad this past weekend. A little gift from my brother and sister in law for all the babysitting I have been doing. I used a page from it, and the number circles are cut out from another page. The polaroid frames are from an 8x8 DCWV stack my hubby found at Big Lots for a couple bucks. I cut out the frames and popped them up on red cardstock. Its open at the bottom so I can slide photos inside after I take them on Christmas morning. I cut a piece from another page that had a Christmas wish list on it, I let my niece Jordan write her wishes on it. Julia is only 4 months old so she has no wishes beyond milk yet lol. I made a pocket with vellum for the list. I added some flowers and there names with plastic letters from Spare Parts. 





1 comment:

* Shell B.* said...

Super cute layout Christina works perfect for our challenge.....wonderful design!

Good to see you join us for the Southern Girls Challenge, hope to you come back soon!
¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell in Alaska
http://akstamping.blogspot.com