Sunday, February 24, 2013

4 Corners altered puzzle pieces

Challenges:
Fab n Funky-flower power
Bunny Zoe-flower and pearls
Totally Gorjuss-happy
Frosted Designs-be bold
The Craft Barn-letter H-happy
Sentimental Sundays-flowers

I decided I wanted to do some altered puzzle pieces for myself. So I started with 4 corners. I knew I wanted these as a wall art piece. So I did my colors in pink and black. I stamped on each one. My favorite is the face and I stamped inspire below it and then added a little frame. I added flowers, pearls and bling, plus this adorable acrylic butterfly. I layered some lace on the back sides. I took the word Happy from the dictionary. I put mod podge on the front and back of it to make it stable, then added it in an arch to one of the pieces. I dangled charms from each piece, the two words are live and life. I added pop top tabs to the back so I could hang them.

















6 comments:

Lisa said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!! I love how you decorated the puzzle pieces!! They look amazing!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Pat said...

Beautiful project, lovely colours. Thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky.

Pat xx

SandeeNC said...

Very cool, I love how each piece has something hanging from it, thanks so much for playing along with us over at FD Be old Challenge! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Traci Penrod said...

Really creative! Thanks for joining our challenge at Frosted Designs!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous creations so different too! Thanks for sharing with us this time at Totally Gorjuss, hugs Samantha :0)

Joni Parker said...

Wow..what a cool idea!! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!!