Friday, July 6, 2012

Sweet as a little strawberry

I won a Little Darling stamp, isnt she a doll! I did the coloring this time so its not good. I have carpal tunnel so coloring is usually out for me but my sis who usually colors for me has been working a bunch of overtime and so it was up to me to color her. I used some paper form a DCWV pack I have had for several years. But I thought it was adorable for a summery card.
Challenges:
The Corrosive Challenge-summertime girls
Simply Create Too-summer
Crafty Ribbons-photo inspiration
Marker Pop-hair fur

5 comments:

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Christi: Your card is great--image is sooo cute! Glad you joined us for Challenge #17 - "Summer/Vacation"

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Christi :-) such a cute image and the colours and details are fab :-)

Hope your hand gets better soon x x

thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Tracy said...

This is precious in all those fun bright colors. :-) Hugs!

thescrapmaster said...

This is so adorable! Thank you for helping us kick off the new Markerpop blog!!
Hugs
Sami

Maire Gamber said...

What a cute card! The little image is adorable with all that hair!
Thank you for joining us at MarkerPop!

Hugs,

Marie XX