Thursday, June 28, 2012

Guest Designer:Little Miss Muffet Sparkle Challenge


I was so excited to win the last challenge and be offered a chance to be the guest designer for this sparkle challenge at Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog.  I used Lollipop from Little Miss Muffet digital stamps. 
My sister in law EO colored her for me, I cant color anymore. I thought she did a great job, especially on the rainbow lollipop. I added crystal stickles to it to make it sparkly. The candy store is from my new Sweet Shop cricut lite cartridge my son got me for my birthday last week. I added some tiny colored gems to the candy jar in the window. I then took liquid pearls and added it to the door window, but couldnt get it smooth so I stuck this kinda chunky glitter to it, so now the door looks frosted. 

1 comment:

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Your sister did a wonderful job coloring and I love the layout of the card too - such fun details with the candy in the window and glitter! Love it! :D Thanks so much for being our guest at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!! *Hugs