Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Forever Friends Tag

Okay I had too much fun with this tag. I won these images, the meshy material and also a small bottle of gesso and matte finish. I have never worked with this stuff. I used the matte to put the gauze material on the tag, then I spritzed on distress ink mixed with water. Then I rubbed gesso all over, then added images and more gesso. I just had a lot of fun adding texture. 

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp and Show-show me some texture
Cupcake Craft-tag your it


3 comments:

Dan said...

What a fun colourful tag - I love the baker's twine! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

Liza said...

A gorgeous tag, I love the colours and your embellishments. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous tag with lovely colours, thank you so much for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week.

Warm hugs
Maarit