Monday, May 14, 2012

Make a wish toilet paper roll mini

Challenges:
anything goes-Simon Says Stamp and Show
anything goes-Bunny Zoe's Crafts
three wishes tags-Pause Dream Enjoy
flower power-Sweet Stampin
tags-The Cheerful Stamp Pad
Okay so I am looking at Janis's challenge for tags with three wishes. So I have this stamp from Studio G that says make a wish. So I decided to make a toilet paper roll tag album. I covered three rolls with K&Co Tim Coffey fall rust stripe. I added some washi tape, skeleton leaf and two flowers I made. Check youtube for carnations for tutorial. I just added second layer and a gem to mine. I used distress inks on the tags then stamped branches and flowers from Prima. On the reverse side I stamped a place to write your wishes with a stamp from Autumn Leaves. Then I added a love stamp from Prima. I added some ribbon and twine. I didnt write my wishes yet because they are private, but I think this would make a great gift also. 




12 comments:

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

It would indeed make a great gift. Fab multi-textured tag!

Marijke said...

beautiful tags

ellen vargo designs said...

what a unique idea! Your tags are lovely. Thanks for sharing them with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Ellen :)

Janis Lewis said...

This is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us at PDE Challenges. I started a toilet paper roll mini last weekend too! Hugs! :) Janis

Candy C said...

Your tags are so cool! I love the carnation making! Thanks for the link to the tutorial! Thanks also for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Debbie said...

Just beautiful.
thank you for joining in this week at ~Sweet Stampin'~ Good luck. Debbiexx

Crafteezee said...

Wow, I haven't seen this technique before. Love it.


Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe. I also have Candy on my blog if you want to hop over HERE.

Hugs Tracy x


Michele said...

these are cool! thank you for joining the "tags" challenge at the cheerful stamp pad! xo

Anonymous said...

What lovely tags. I just adore the one with the floral pattern!


Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Love Mickaela

Pamela said...

Great tags, thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Pam x

Natali said...

Beautiful tags Christi! Love this vintage touch colours.
Hugs
Natali

Vicki Romaine said...

Great tags. Thanks for entering "Tags" on The Cheerful Stamp Pad.