Sunday, May 13, 2012

Chocolate anyone?


Challenges:

all about ribbons and buttons-Digital Tuesday
sweet tooth-Simon Says Stamp
distressing-Delightful Sketches
food or drink-Cute Card Thursday
black and one other color-Paper Craft Bliss
I used two freebies from Create With TLC for this chocolaty goodness card. The ad and the sentiment.  This is for my mom, she is a true chocoholic lol. The paper is from Club Scrap. Michael Strong's design. I won it ages ago and have used it sparingly, I adore it. 



4 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Christie :-) I love the monochrome and CAS style ,, fabulous :-) I am sure your Mom will love this :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Heather said...

A great card, a wonderful idea and fabulous deign, your heat embossing is stunning.

Thanks so much for joining us to the the Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Yummy - who doesn't love chocolate?? Wonderful distressing on your card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges for our Distressing Challenge hugs Susan x

Christine said...

Oh, me too. A true chocoholic!! Love your chocolate card!! I'm sure your Mom will love it!! Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine