Thursday, April 12, 2012

Raining time tag

Challenges:

ribbon-Pixie Dust Studio
tim holtz technique-Simon Says Stamp and Show
silhouettes-Sentimental Sundays
all about s-Pile it On (stormy, sentiment, stamping, silhouette)


Well if I am going to do a Tim Holtz technique challenge what better way than to use only his products, for the most part lol. The stamps are his and is of course the distress inks. I love this sentiment and thought the clocks went perfectly with it. I embossed the umbrella man in black embossing powder, then the clocks look like they are raining down. Love how this came out. This will be great for a Fathers day tag I think. Oh and I spritzed it with water after I was done so it really faded out. A couple of places on him didnt stamp for some reason, but it only added to the distressed look so I didnt mind.


4 comments:

Helen said...

Beautiful tag - love the inky background!
Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!
Helen x

Lynne Forsythe said...

Just love the faded...rained on....distress look you have going on your tag!!!

THANKS BUNCHES for playing along with this weeks challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show!!!

BethieJ said...

Your tag is FANTASTIC!!
Thank You for joining us last week at PIO!
Have a GREAT day!

Cat said...

Love your tag! Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust studio!