Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Basket and notecards

Challenges:
color challenge-Challenge Up Your Life
photo inspiration-PaperCraftingJourney
 spring challenge-Crafty Sentiments

I found this tutorial at Coffee @ 3 for this adorable basket design. So easy to make. I am visiting my mom later this month, and she loves my homemade crafts and she collects baskets so this is for her. I saw this photo inspiration challenge at PaperCrafting Journey. I picked out a couple of the lesser colors and kinda mimicked the curtains on my handle. I used Colorbok cs, the pp is from Making Memories English garden. I used my Martha Stewart lattice punch to make the handle. Then I added some brads to the ends of the handles from Studio G. Then I decided to make some matching note cards (below) to match it. The stamps are Studio G, then I added some twine. Very simple cards, there are 4 of them.


3 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful basket and I adore your CAS cards, such gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week :)

Sandra said...

Good job! I love the basket!
Thank for joining us at Challenge up your life

XXX

Unknown said...

Awww I love these, love the soft colours and elegance on your card and bag. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Good luck xx