Monday, April 16, 2012

Another gift card purse

Tutorial link

Challenges:
spring flower-Cute Card Thursday
yellow blue white-Colour Create
photo inspiration-Catch the Bug
girly no pink-Sweet Stampin



As you can see I have made my third gift card purse in two days. I just keep thinking of new colors and embellishments lol, so expect to see more. I used my favorite Tim Holtz pack for the paper, and then inked the edges in tea dye distress ink. The tag is from K & Company, the brads from Making Memories. The flower lace ribbon and flowers are from my stash. As you can see below I decorated the back also with the lace and brads, so its pretty from both sides lol. 


5 comments:

Doreen said...

this is a fabulous creation. Great idea. And it looks amazing
Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week
Hugs
Doreen

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

The outside is soooo pretty and the purse is waaaaay cool.....love love love it. Thank you for the inspiration and sharing it with us at Catch the Bug this week.

HelenR said...

Lovely project! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week! Helen :) x

Natali said...

Wow Christina!! This so beautiful and clever idea. Love your progect with gorgeous colours as well.
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Girlie but NO pink” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali

Jen Leeflang said...

How beautiful this is! I love the way that you have interpreted the inspiration photograph! Thanks so much for linking up to our Bugaboo challenge at Catch the Bug this week. I can't wait to see what you create for our next exciting challenge starting tomorrow!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT