Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Baby Boy puffy box

Challenges:
new beginnings-Craft Your Days Away
new beginnings-Crafty Ribbons
no embellishments-Lollipop
anything but a card-Simon Says Stamp and Show
anything goes-Crafty Sentiments


I used a cd to make this box, the tutorial is here on SCS. It was so easy and I have been thinking how cute would these be as favors for a party or as a place setting. This is a baby boy one with the cutest little image from Inkadinkadoo. This is for my friend Sherrys little sister Melinda. She is having a baby tomorrow, I am going to add a little pair of shoes to this for the baby. I havent added a name yet because thats a secret, lol. The to from on the tag is from Imaginisce.  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pillow box! Thanks or sharing with us over at Crafty Sentiments this week!

Good luck, big hugs Jo xxx

scrap joanny said...

so cute :-))thanks so much for playing with lollipop crafts hugs Joanna

Lynne Forsythe said...

I agree with you....think this would be wonderful for a baby shower!!!

Thanks bunches for playin' along with this weeks challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show!!