Friday, December 30, 2011

When the kitties sleep, the mice will play

Challenges:
Catch the Bug-color challenge (tiny bit of red on nose, if its not enough let me know I will remove it from Challenge)
Simon Says-anything goes
Meljens-blue
Colour Create-color challenge
Frosted Designs-something new (paper, charm, fold)
Card Crafters Circle-anything goes
Totally Gorjuss-happy
Fussy and Fancy-animal print


digi is a freebie from Sliekje digi Stamps

design for this Double Dutch Card is from Splitcoaststampers


My husband got me this paper from Making Memories Glitter Trails Pitter Patter Oliver for Christmas. I am so in love with it. I was looking for a digi to use with it and came across this one and thought it was perfect. I made up a sentiment and printed it out. Hubby also got me the little mouse, came in a pack of six for a dollar, its also from Making Memories, charmed enamel. I added a little twine in a twisty fashion. 

14 comments:

Pauline said...

Hi Christi... this is just too cute! I love it! Thanks for sharing at Card Crafter's Circle ..... happy new year!

Jenée said...

What a delightful little card. The paper and images work so well together as does that little mouse charm. Thank you for entering your card in this week's Card Crafter's Circle challenge.

Anne-Marie said...

What a perfect little creation....I love that tiny enamel mouse....so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle this week.....please come again....good luck!

Paul said...

Thanks so much for joining in with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Colour and Glitter/Flock" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps. I know I found it a challenge but liked my final result. Hope you had the same enjoyment and so glad you took the time during this busy period to join in with us.
TFS
Paul
Crafty Blogocks
DT Member for Catch The Bug

Lori said...

What a precious card Christi! Such cute images and great use of the challenge colors. Thanks so much for playing along at the Catch the Bug challenge this week. Good luck and please join us again.
Lori

Jodie Mackrell said...

very sweet! love the layout! thanks for joining our challenge this week at catch the bug!

Unknown said...

The image is so darling! I love the Double Dutch Card. I hope you enjoyed this weeks challenge over at Frosted Designs. Thanks for joining us!

Sylvia said...

Your card is amazing.Love your design.
Thanks for joining in with us over at Colour Create.
Sylvia

Sazzle said...

It's good to see you've made good use of your Xmas presents already and that it's fitted in perfectly with our challenge.

Thanks for taking part with our animal print challenge over at Fussy and Fancy this fortnight and good luck.

xx Happy new crafting year and glittery hugs xx

Sazzle

http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Your card is such a cutie..Thank you for sharing.

Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs, I hope that you enjoyed the challenge

Amanda

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

Oh I love your charm! I hope you'll join us again at Frosted Designs!

Mina said...

this is so cute Christi and designed so beautifully...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Sprytebyrd said...

Lovely card! Such a "mice" little image and perfect sentiment!
Thanks for sharing with us at Meljen's Designs this week!
Hugs,
Dee

Buladi said...

What a precious card Christi! Such cute images and great use of the challenge colors.

Plastic Card
Plastic Cards