Saturday, October 8, 2011

Silas's first scrapbook page

Challenges:
Creative Craft World-scrap map
PaperCrafting Journey-die cut
Pixie Dust Studio-anything but a card




Well I finally got his first scrapbook page done. What do you think? I am not too sure of the colors but hubby bought this kit and so thats where we are going for the first album lol. I got my twine from MFT, I won a gc, woohoo. I have wanted to use some of this stuff for a long time. This is caribbean, I also got lilac and blossom, I cannot wait to use them. 
I adore this picture of Silas, so I cropped out his head, and then his hand. I really love the way this turned out and hope my son and daughter in law love it as well. 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, love the colours you used :) xx

Poppet said...

Gorgeous LO Christi, I love the black and white against the rich colours you have used. :-) xx

Lou said...

What a gorgeous LO Christi, the pictures are stunning, such a cutie :) thank you for joining in with us over at Creative Craft World.

Lou x

MiniOwner said...

Aww how cute is this?! I love the way you've done the photos. Thanks for joining in with us at Creative Craft World.
Sue x

susibee said...

A lovely page. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Craft World scrap map challenge.

*Nora* said...

Such a sweet page! Thanks for joining us at CCW!

Trish said...

Great page! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at CCW!
Trish x

Sarah said...

Lovely page and thanks so much for joining in the challenge at CCW

Sarah x x x