Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Breakfast Club Tag

I found this new challenge blog called The Culture Shock, and its so cool. I really love the theme going on right now. Its called The Breakfast Club, which is of course one of the best 80's movies. I created a tag with Be U, and a list of the names they called themselves, based on how others saw them. I added a pair of cool 80s glasses and well if you saw the movie you know why that big diamond is on there. I used different blue inks to color the tag, it reminded me of the blue in Andrews jacket, yes total crush on Judd Nelson back in the day.

2 comments:

Amy* said...

I love this!! So perfect for the Breakfast Club theme...not to mention one of my favorite lines from the movie!! Awesome job! Thanks for joining us @ Culture Shock :)

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

I'm with Amy! and Thanks for joining Culture Shock this week... Punk Paula ;-)