Saturday, July 30, 2011

Aisha

Challenges:
sketch-Paper Take Weekly
tag or ticket me-Tiddly Inks
free and easy-AllSorts
anything goes-Sew Many



This gorgeous girl is Aisha from Tiddly Inks, well actually in the basement for a really good price since its older or discontinued. The background paper is some of my favorite, it was designed by Michael Strong for Club Scrap, I won it ages ago but I have been hoarding it, lol. I know I got some odd color combos going on but I liked how it eventually came out. 

9 comments:

Loopylou. said...

christi this is so pretty. I love youroval shape and the way you coloured aisha up, she looks awesome. thank you for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week hugs Lou xxx

mfc.melissamade2 said...

YAY - so glad to see you back in our challenges!! This card is adorable and I LOVE the gorgeous color of her dress! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Tiddly Inks!
hugs,
M

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Very sweet!! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Jill said...

Great card and gorgeous colouring of the image
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts for the last free and easy july challenge and good luck!
Hugs, Jill

Marlene said...

Very pretty! Your coloring is coming along quite nicely.

Sharon Caudle said...

Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon! Hugs, Sharon

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and choice of color! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Fantastic card!!

Thanks for playing in our latest free and easy challenge at Allsorts and good luck in the draw....

Emma xxx

Larissa said...

Adorable card! I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Hugs,
Larissa